Site Meter

Powered by Blogger

Friday, December 08, 2006

Finally, the long awaited 8 mths break is here. Seems like school will only resume in August 07 hahaha.

Exams weren't that fantastic as I'd expect them to be for this sem. Set out high expectations but I think I'll get the same grades I get every sem. My cap is just going to stay right there AGAIN. I don't wish to think i'm over-ambitious but still.. a bit disappointing.

Anyway it's over! Relief to my brain and soul. But how i expected the holidays to be slack with abundance of time on my hands is just an illusion. I realise that there's actually not much time to do all that I wanna do during this holidays. Especially meeting up with friends, I'm running out of time to meet up with all of them. No time to plan for short trips either, as i'll be leaving for a short tour tomorrow. The december holidays are just pathetically short. Come January, and many friends would have been adapting to new experiences overseas, while the rest will be planning timetables and bidding.

Today's a good day. Went windsurfing in the morning with some windsurfing friends. Got back the tan that apparently went on leave throughout the sem. Tried the 6m^2 sail and the hard sails again. Simply shiok after a lull period of hardly any windsurfing this sem haha.

In the evening, also v glad that I met up with my friend whom i thought i'd never be able to meet again. Really glad that she dropped me an sms and for planning the dinner. Seriously hope that we could be good friends again man.

It feels good that everyday is just packed with so many things to do. Zouk, ktv, windsurf, piano, trips, suppers.. Lots of other stuff still missing though. Got to fill them in during this hols before i fly off in mid Jan.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home