Site Meter

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Still feeling damn full from the supper I just had near katong. At the hk cafe/chaichee minced pork noodles there. Really ate till my heart's content with a $13 supper.. more like a full course meal actually. Patronized one shop after another, and eventually the supper was complete with a main course, side dishes, dessert and drinks.

Haha anyway it wasnt that much of good luck afterall. It was more like an IRO excess cash giveaway. Everybody who applied probably had 99% chance of getting it. But it's still good money.

Finally The Package arrived. Although the letter is dated 2nd October and I received it only on the 8th of November, I'm glad it finally found its way to Singapore haha. Still waiting for accommodation to be confirmed.

Air tickets are extremely limited though. Seems like the whole student population from manchester is in singapore and they are flying back to manchester at the same time. After checking with STA and with my dad's company's travel agency, all flights are fully booked till 19th, except for klm and haha qatar airways. Hopefully eventually i'll be able to get reasonably priced BA or klm tickets.. that'll be the best.

Now I'm really really really looking forward to flying off to UMan.. Simply can't wait to get out of NUS for a sem haha. Somehow, i feel that the motivation to mug this sem is at an all time low.. I'm not in a terribly lagging state but then the drive is not as high as before. Unlike in previous sems, 3 weeks before the exams I'd have done my tuts and have an exam prep schedule planned out. This time round, its like a crash course, still rushing to finish my last tuts. Well, hopefully all goes well..

And I was thinking, before flying off to Manchester for 6 mths, I'll need to come up with a list of things to do. Things to do such that there won't be much regrets when i'm over there. Meeting up with friends, spending more time with family will definitely be on that list.. Eating all the good food, ktv-ing, doing all the sports are also like confirmed on that list. And perhaps learning to cook more dishes? so that daily meals wont look as miserable as i can imagine them to be hahah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home