These days I've been thinking of what lies ahead of me. I've had childhood ambitions like everyone else and those were really innocent ambitions. I wanted very much to be a pilot and a captain of a navy ship, as well as a wealthy person who could change the world haha.
I guess I never pursued any of those paths since i chose engineering at the end. Well I was thinking it through and my interest for aircrafts is still vividly present. I guess that's probably the direction I'll head, while looking for business ideas along the way. Ambitions change with age; people too. I wondered how much I've changed all these years and whether I'm still changing as a result of daily circumstances.
It's really really strange that while this is the 3rd week of school, I still have so much freedom in managing my time. Too much freedom for my own good. I even started writing poems! My mind always racing with random thoughts that has nothing to do with my fyp or projects. In the past, I'll be bothered by the neverending tutorials and assignments that will bog me down for the rest of the semester. This semester seems and feels different for some reason all my friends can't figure out why. Maybe we are all more slack than before. Haha. Or perhaps its just the feeling that we ought to do justice to our overworked souls after 3 years. Overworked?
Many people have fallen victim to heart failure recently. Hospital statistics are evidence. Even more recently the army officer. A few football players too. The culprit : diet, lifestyle or psychological?
Another of my random thoughts. I've never said this before but I'm thankful for my family and friends that have always been with me. Can't survive without them surely..
Ok i think that's enough of squandering time early in the morning on a boring post. Shall get going with work!
I guess I never pursued any of those paths since i chose engineering at the end. Well I was thinking it through and my interest for aircrafts is still vividly present. I guess that's probably the direction I'll head, while looking for business ideas along the way. Ambitions change with age; people too. I wondered how much I've changed all these years and whether I'm still changing as a result of daily circumstances.
It's really really strange that while this is the 3rd week of school, I still have so much freedom in managing my time. Too much freedom for my own good. I even started writing poems! My mind always racing with random thoughts that has nothing to do with my fyp or projects. In the past, I'll be bothered by the neverending tutorials and assignments that will bog me down for the rest of the semester. This semester seems and feels different for some reason all my friends can't figure out why. Maybe we are all more slack than before. Haha. Or perhaps its just the feeling that we ought to do justice to our overworked souls after 3 years. Overworked?
Many people have fallen victim to heart failure recently. Hospital statistics are evidence. Even more recently the army officer. A few football players too. The culprit : diet, lifestyle or psychological?
Another of my random thoughts. I've never said this before but I'm thankful for my family and friends that have always been with me. Can't survive without them surely..
Ok i think that's enough of squandering time early in the morning on a boring post. Shall get going with work!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home